AulaGEO, the best course offer for Geo-engineering professionals
AulaGEO is a training proposal, based on the Geo-engineering spectrum, with modular blocks in the Geospatial, Engineering and Operations sequence. The methodological design is based on "Expert Courses", focused on competencies; it means that they focus on practice, doing the tasks on practical cases, preferably a single project context and with theoretical support that strengthens what is being practiced.
The characteristics of the AulaGEO methodology courses include:
- 100% online.
- Lifetime access to course content. It means that they can be taken at the student's pace, and accessed as many times as required forever.
- Accessible from mobile devices.
- Audio explained step by step, such as a custom class.
- Materials for download, to implement the courses.
- Developed by professionals experienced in their subjects.
- 30 guarantee if you are not satisfied with the course purchased.
- Totally accessible prices.
- Available in English, some of them with subtitles in more than 15 languages.
- Also available in Spanish language.
The conceptual development of AulaGEO that best explains the scope can be visualized in the graph, which is developed in packages as follows:
Expert in Geospatial Modeling.
This includes training in Geographic Information Systems, using both the most exclusive proprietary software (ArcGIS) and the free QGIS software; at its advanced levels it includes mobile application development using html5 and the Google Maps API.
- Geographic Information Systems with ArcGIS 10
- Learn ArcGIS Pro Easy
- Learn advanced ArcGIS Pro
- Easy QGIS
- QGIS step by step
- QGIS + ArcGIS Pro parallel method in the same course
- Geolocation using HML5 and Google Maps
- Web GIS and ArcPy
The courses can be taken individually, according to the need and experience that you already have, or as reinforcement to prior knowledge.
Remote Sensing Expert
- Introduction to Remote Sensors
- Flood modeling with HecRAS from scratch
- Analysis and modeling of floods with ArcGIS HecRAS and GeoRAS
- Google Earth course
The courses in this module are an advanced level that users with experience in GIS applications could take, but they are also an interesting transition between geospatial and civil works design. That is why the Remote Sensing and Hec-RAS courses include reviews using ArcGIS and QGIS, and as a general leveling the Google Earth course is included.
Civil Works Design Expert
- Digital terrain models. This course includes the explanation of photogrammetric methods to work digital models and point clouds using images, such as happens with aerial photography taken by airplanes or drones. In the course, AutoDesk Recap, Regard3D, MeshLab, SketchFab and Bentley ContextCapture are used for similar or complementary tasks. Includes creating surfaces using point clouds with Civil3D.
- Civil 3D Level 1. This first level includes the management of Points, creation of surfaces and alignments.
- Civil 3D Level 2. This works assemblies, surfaces, cross sections and volume cubing.
- Civil 3D Level 3. Here you can see alignments in more advanced levels, as well as with surfaces and cross sections.
- Civil 3D Level 4. Work with esplanades, sanitary drains, plots and intersections in linear works.
- CAD Tricks - GIS with Excel advanced and macros.
BIM Expert in Electromechanical Engineering
- Revit MEP. Here we explain the installation of different elements of infrastructure design, related to electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Hydrosanitary Systems. This course is explanatory step by step on the three-dimensional construction of all the elements of a hydrosanitary environment of a building, its connections and generation of final plans.
- Revit MEP for electrical systems.
- Revit MEP for electromechanical systems. Coming Soon.
- Revit MEP for plumbing systems. Coming Soon.
BIM Expert in Structural Engineering
This module includes the structural design using two software lines: AutoDesk Revit and CSI ETABS.
- Structural design using Revit Structure
- Steel design, using Advanced Steel
- Advanced Analysis with Structural Robot
- Structural projects with AutoDesk.
In the case of ETABS, the offer is:
- Design of earthquake-resistant buildings with ETABS, level 1.
- Design of earthquake-resistant buildings with ETABS, level 2.
- Specialization in structural design with CSI and ETABS.
- Structural masonry with ETABS. Coming Soon.
BIM Architectural Design Expert
BIM Project Expert
- Complete course of the BIM methodology. This is a course that covers the theoretical and practical concepts for the management of the BIM methodology, including the 4D and 5D aspects applied to Budgets and simulations of the construction process.
- BIM 4D using Navisworks. Soon.
These courses are aimed at those preparing for higher levels in design, in view of the inevitability of knowing some code to create ETLS in iterative engineering flows. Hence the selection of a course on leveling programming logic with pseudocodes, Ansys which is the relationship of finite elements with geometric design and Dynamo applied to BIM projects.
- Introduction to Programming
- Design with Ansys Workbench
- Dynamo analysis
- Design and mechanical simulation using Nastran. Coming Soon.
- Mechanical design with CREO. Coming Soon.
- Design and simulation using MatLab. Coming Soon.
In short, AulaGEO is a new and innovative training alternative, specialized courses oriented to the spectrum of Geo-Engineering. It includes both courses for Architecture, Civil Works, Structural Design, BIM and Geospatial Projects.
In the following portfolio you can filter the courses by general theme.
In the following portfolio you can see the offer for software and discipline:
Additionally, the offer also covers courses in the field of Graphic Design and Office.
How would you be so kind to inform me if you have scheduled courses for Cadastre for the 2017 on the following topics, basic and digital topography, GIS and Cadastral Appraisal, Basic Cartography, Basic GIS, GIS based on space and space based on web, Development principles, territorial diagnosis, development plans OT.
Prices are not yet published. We hope to publish them in mid-August.
The forms of payment can be with bank transfer, Paypal or Credit Card.
Good morning, Greetings, the consultation regarding the prices and the form of payment after the first module. thank you very much.