Learn to use REVIT MEP for the design of Sanitary Installations.
Welcome to this course of Sanitary Facilities with Revit MEP.
- You will dominate from the interface to the creation of plans.
- You will learn with the most common, a real residential project of 4 levels.
- I will guide you step by step, I will not assume that you know anything about Revit, nor about Health.
- If you regret it or not what you expected, you can ask for your return.
- It will continue to develop over time, adding improvements and updates.
NOTE: Content YouTubeIt teaches you how to use the program but it is disorganized and knows no rules or design criteria. Know how to use REVIT MEP it's not knowing Hydrosanitary, or any other technical branch such as electrical or structural. I invite you to check it out for yourself.
Here you will learn to use the necessary tools to create hydrosanitary planes for any building project. The content of this course can be classified into different sections, in which each one develops an important stage of the hydrosanitary design:
Description of the content:
Cold and Hot Water with Revit MEP.
First Module of the program BIM with Revit: Sanitary Installations.
Here you will learn to use the necessary tools to start a project in Revit, load health families y crear hot and cold water pipe systems. You will also learn to self-dimension these systems with the calculation tools offered by the program.
- First Section - Introduction and Devices:
- Learn to load an architectural plan and sanitary appliances.
- Second Section - Pipe Systems:
- Learn to load and connect pipes manually and automatically.
- Third Section - Hot Water and Diameters:
- Learn to integrate hot water and calculate diameters automatically.
Drainage and Ventilation with Revit MEP.
Second Module of the program BIM with Revit: Sanitary Installations.
Here you will learn to use the necessary tools to create drainage and ventilation systems, including important components such as siphons. In addition, you will have the ability to create replicas of a design to work symmetrical projects and buildings quickly.
- First Section - Drains:
- Learn to place drains and create drainage systems
- Second Section - Siphons:
- Learn to edit families and correct interferences between systems.
- Third Section - Replicas:
- Learn to duplicate designs when working with buildings or symmetrical plants.
- Fourth Section - Ventilation:
- Learn to create vents to connect them to the drainage system.
Hydrosanitary Components with Revit MEP.
Third Module of the program BIM with Revit: Sanitary Installations.
Here you will learn to load or model pumps, autoclaves, tanks, logs, septic, grease traps and other components hydrosanitary in different ways
- First Section - Supply Components:
- Learn to load bombs and tanks. Also learn to model a cistern.
- Second Section - Collection Components:
- Learn to model records and grease traps in different ways.
Creation of Plans with Revit MEP.
Fourth Module of the program BIM with Revit: Sanitary Installations.
Here you will learn to create labels, calls, sections, tables, details and other elements necessary for the presentation of the hydrosanitary planes of any building project.
- First Section - Plans, Labels and Calls:
- Learn to label pipes and devices, add technical notes and work with different scales on the same plane.
- Second Section - Tables, Sections and Details:
- Learn to quantify the elements with tables of quantities and import important details from different external sources.
NOTE: This course was developed with the 2018 version. The 99% of the content remains the same, however check the discussion forums for any important changes.
What will you learn
- Acquire a Revit student license
- Set up a project in Revit
- Create, manipulate and modify hydrosanitary systems
- and much more!
- Basic knowledge of Revit is recommended, but not necessary.
- Basic knowledge of Sanitary Installations is recommended, although not necessary.
Who is the course for?
- Engineering or Architecture Professionals
- Engineering or Architecture Students
- Plumbing / Plumbing Technicians
- Traders and Parts Manufacturers