A few days ago a technician asked me how I did to get angry and laugh at the same time. That is in the characteristics of the personality of each one, it happens to me that I can not get angry two days in a row and often I do not explode but I keep it (which is very bad) after a while that anger disguised as calm explodes well in in an uncontrolled way or depression with a pessimistic attitude.
I'm not Freud, those skills are only Nancy, but hey, this having a technical blog that seeks to carefully maintain aspects of personal life is somewhat complicated, there are those who may come to think that behind the post there are no feelings. Also the irony mixed with arrogance (which are also bad) that are part of my habits could make me feel that everything is going well or that at least the good humor seems to solve the problems ... at least mine.
But in the end, we are only humans, we have friends, family, children, work, credit card, car and a thousand things that can get out of control at a time to cause depression, frustration and who knows how many more reactions that end up being reflected in feelings , emotions and will. With the respect they deserve, I ask permission to release something very low-tech and for some out of cultural context.
What depresses us:
- We are human beings, with parents in their old age (now only my mother), who get sick and take up time. Once they gave us their lives and broke their backs for giving us their best, much of what we have now achieved is the result of their selfless efforts. And of course, their health, distance and nostalgia for years gone by, after a cup of coffee with donuts leave us feeling helpless because we would like to do more for them.
- We also have guys at school, that from time to time they forget to do their homework and to the 9 of the night that we are arriving with a fearful smile they say to you:
- ... this, ... this, Daddy, there is a model to do for tomorrow, and I take it that you buy a few materials from the hardware store.
- Maybe it's part of the responsibility, that sometimes you worry about these creatures, which fill us with so much satisfaction but also get sick and make us run to a clinic at midnight. From time to time you even worry about their future in case they are missing ... that's terrible.
- Then I have a blog, which rises, falls to the rhythm of what Google decides, because when it turns off its servers, the visits by the search engine return to levels as if to cut your veins. It should not happen to many, because I am technological (there might not be geofumados) but look how we have filled ourselves with hobbies that may one day lower our spirits, also from the other side the satisfactions that this has brought me outweigh the bad days of Google , AdSense, Analytics, Zync, RegNow, Paypal, Reviewme, TLA, LinkLift and a thousand associated things.
- I have a job that in a certain way is altruistic if we compare what is done by the municipalities and the contrast as some have the conviction that international cooperation is there to give away money without demanding results. Half of my gray hair is caused by municipal technicians who forget that they were chosen by their people to carry out their work, serve their people, even if it means working. Many brilliant, some tough for technology and others for the organization… all of them my friends.
- My tripsSome time ago I wanted to go out, travel, see places and I must admit that I have not lost that sense of adventure. But the work trip is not the same as the pleasure trip, when you are away from home for two weeks, at 10 o'clock at night in a seedy hotel and a call falls from your 8-year-old daughter who, crying, tells you:
- ... Daddy, I want you to be here ...
Yes gentlemen, many things can depress us a couple of times a month, and today… it's precisely one of those days.