Recientemente Txus announced it on his blog, at least those that Ser & Tec will teach on May 14 in Malaga and May 8 in Valencia. The main AutoDesk distributors in Spain will be offering seminars focused on land and territory management under the Civil 3D environment; these are the seminars:
Development of the Territory with AutoCAD Civil 3D / Land Management
- Barcelona 6 de Mayo (Semiconductores y Sistemas, SA)
- Erandio 21 de Mayo (Semiconductores y Sistemas, SA)
- Málaga 14 de Mayo (Servitec Servicios Informáticos, SL)
- Valencia, 8 de Mayo (Servitec Servicios Informáticos, SL)
- Paterna, 15 de Mayo (APPLICATION, CAD, CAM and GIS, SL Applications)
- Seville, May 15 (CAD & LAN, SA)
- Madrid, May 16 (CAD & LAN, SA)
- Vigo, May 29 (Asidek, SL)
- Asua / Erandio 22 de Mayo (Sasidek, SL)
- Sant Just Devern, April 17 (CAD & LAN, SA)
- Madrid, 13 de Mayo (Cad Max Systems, SL)
Integration of a Civil 3D project into a Geographic Information System
- Málaga, 14 de Mayo (Servitec Sercicios Informáticos, SL)
Although the approach takes its particularity depending on the company, basically AutoDesk seeks to promote the potential of AutoCAD Civil 3D, and in the case of Servitec, it also includes handling the functionalities of Map3D, which is now integrated into the same package. These functionalities are:
Conversion of data taken in the field to AutoCAD data:
- Automatic import of topographic data.
- Automatic generation of contour lines and triangulation in 2D and 3D.
- Surface Analysis and topographic analysis.
- Automatic MDT update.
Analysis of different alternatives of sites,
Vials, roundabouts .:
- Automatic creation of longitudinal, transverse and flush profiles.
- Automatic edition and update of profiles and guitars.
- Study of alternatives and choice of the most appropriate.
Calculations of earthworks and cubiculation:
- Automatic calculation of dismount and fill volumes.
- Automatic updating of grades and volumes.
- Study of different scenarios of terrain models suitable for the tracing of the vials, gradients, urban norms, .etc.
Best of all, they are free. :), here you can see the full details of the courses and forms to apply.