What does AutoCAD 2008 have again?
Good question, is it worth migrating ... or implementing a new eye patch?
Let's look at some of the improvements:
In versions 2006-2007 we had seen improvements in dynamic block handling, dynamic dimensioning, and the end of the command line calculator. In 2008 we can see:
- Scale management in annotations
- Configuring layer properties by viewport
- Leaders type annotations can now be applied to multiple destinations
- Improvements to table management
- Excel tables can be linked without importing them
- Handling of columns and paragraphs in multiple text
- Some extra properties in the 2 panel dimensions
At interoperability level:
- Better integration with Microstation, you can import and export V8 and XM dgn files
At the operating system level:
- AutoCAD 2008 runs on Windows Vista Enterprise, Ultimate, Business and Home
- It also runs on 64 bits.
At the publishing level, Nothing new since the publication in pdf and wdf of version 2007.
At 3D level nothing new, But we suppose to be comfortable with everything new of the version 2007 (perspective views, cuts, walk step by step, dynamic ucs.
Nothing new at presentation level, just a couple of improvements in materials and lighting, although in the 2007 version we liked the effects of borders and transparencies as well as the drag & drop functionality of the materials and the real-time shadow.
At the level of assistance the user has not seen anything for a long time, since the animations in the help center, this time they implemented an Infocenter ... we still don't know why 🙂
But if you want to hear it in the voice of the beautiful Lynn Allen, Here is video And the imagination of their well-rendered curves.
You can also download The AutoCAD 2007 and 2008 manual here
That is done with models, create as many models as many viewports you need in your layout, including reference files
as I can create viewport in MicroStation, in autocad it is very easy using the layout.
THIS PROGRAM IS ONLY THE BEST OF THE MARKET IN THE ARCHITECTURAL PART
Hello José, this link explains how to migrate microstation cells to autocad blocks
I need to migrate libraries cel from microstation to autocad