It is interesting the behavior that is taking this initiative and how many people, media and educational centers have been involved in promoting voting that shows nothing but that we are becoming a smaller global village.
15 days ago We talked Of those who were tapping, let's see how it went:
The first 10
The changes are very few, if we talk about the sites that we are promoting by our Hispanic countries, the four have lost ground:
- Coco Island, Lost two points to position 5
- Jungle Amazon Lost three points to position 9
- Lake Atitlán Lost three points to position 10
- Volcano Pacaya It has already left the top ten, before it was in position 8 and went to 11. The best thing is that our chapines friends focus on one because they will not be able to place both.
The following 20
In the group that reaches the position 30, where we supported 8 (now 9) there have been improvements that make us happy, six of them gained points:
- Lake Titicaca, won Two points to the 14 position
- Reserve of the Platano River, won Two points to the 15 position
- The Niagara Falls, lost two points to the 16
- Cataratas Iguazu Falls, won A point to the 17 position
- Grand Canyon, won Two points, it is now in position 20
- Reefs Barrier, won 4 points is now in position 21
- Archipelago Galapagos Islands, lost two points to the 22
- Cataract Angel Falls, won 2 points, you are now on the 25
In addition, the great blue hole of Belize (29)
Those who miss the tail:
Sierra Nevada, further still, lost 7 points and approaches the tail at position 74
Popocatepetl, still far away in the 64 position ... encourage four!, Blue is still above the 50 position
We recommend voting for:
And to motivate the vote of the natural wonder that our Hispanic countries are scoring for, here is a photo of Coconut Island, in Costa Rica; legendary for the treasures that pirates are supposed to bury there and whose topography inspired the Nublar Island in the movie Jurassic Park ... a wonder worthwhile Know more
To be updated on how the votes are being punctuated you can see this page Which is updated twice a day.
To see all the candidates from the Hispanic countries you can See this link.