I hope to return on tour tomorrow, in which I have been reviewing how the training on the use of the total station that a few days ago I bought. The students are very interested, the landscapes are very good, but the electricity in these rural areas goes every other day, which implies that there is no water to bathe and connectivity… what to say. So while I return to the broadband from my home, and of course to my vacations, here I leave you some free time.
The Uncyclopedia is a geek version of wikipedia, which is funny from time to time. Check out some of what's on Google Earth, or as they say on Yahoo Answers, Google Heart
- In a spot on the spot whose name does not appear in Google Earth
— Miguel de Cervantes about Google Earth
- Nobody spies me Martians fucking
— The gardener about Google Earth
- I can see your house from here !!!
— Slightly upset person about the possibilities Google Earth
Google Earth It is a program to search the world. For example: if you lose your keys, you put "My keys" in the search engine and of course you won't find anything because the program is crap.
Google Earth Utilities
Google Earth has endless useful uses, such as:
- Locate your house, and tell your friends.
- Locate the 51 Area, which is supposed to be secret
- Locate the White House, and see that it is pixelated (no longer, now you can see Bush looking with the covered binoculars to Google's satellite (photo)).
- Look at your neighbor's house, to see if it is topless on the terrace.
- See if it's already night in Australia (shit).
- See how far you are from your favorite artists
- See your ex's house, when it wasn't your ex's house yet ... poor dragged geek !!!!!
- Thanks to Google Earth Uribio I managed to find Tirofijo, Ingrid Betancourt and other 14 assholes, after searching Google Earth for four years in the Chibchombian jungles.
Here you can see it complete in Uncyclopedia
Here you can see the formal article in Wikipedia
I noticed the Uncyclopedia watching a program by Hugo Chavez, in which I read verbatim what is said of Bush, if you are not interested in reading it, then look at the map for a coordinate:
I would like to learn Latin, to be able to speak with Latin Americans
— Bush Demonstrating their gifts to shit
See you a couple of days to tell you how the total station went.