I am frequently asked which store I recommend for the purchase of GPS equipment. The first answer is: find a local distributor in your own country, in case you are making a special purchase and seek advice.
But if it is clear that it is what you want to buy and the only thing you are looking for is the lowest price, then maybe the local supplier will not be the most economical. Depending on whether you have enough competition you could monopolize the price.
The option to buy online is not a bad idea, nowadays there are many facilities to buy directly with a retailer in the United States, with good price and warranty.
An example of this is Tiger GPS, Which offers facilities such as:
- 30 day warranty. Aside from the common manufacturer's warranty, Tiger GPS offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Lowest price guarantee. They ensure that if you find a lower price, no matter where, they can improve it.
- Variety of brands and models. It is possible to find Garmin, Magellan, Tomtom, Delorme, Lowrance equipment, among others. Including rebuilt equipment, if so, is indicated in the condition.
- Shipping to any part of the world. Via UPS or FedEex, if purchased before 3PM EST, the order ships the same day.
- Payment Methods. Supports payment using credit card, including Paypal.
So, if you want to buy a GPS, and you know what, an interesting alternative is to quote with Tiger GPS.
Go to Tiger GPS