It's 6 PM, a hard day because I left 4 in the morning of my house, I stopped in El Salvador and I'm in Lima since the 2 in the afternoon, waiting for my flight to Santa Cruz de la Sierra that leaves until The 9 of the night.
If everything goes well, today at midnight I arrive ... so I'll be there for the rest of the week.
I hope to convey some important aspects of the real estate cadastre seminar, while I recommend these quick readings:
Gabriel Ortiz Forums
- Create Contour lines from points, with ArcGIS
- Troubleshooting at
- Export 3D_vrml
- Crafting Of micro-watersheds using ArcGIS
- Difference between "geographical" and "geodesic"
- Label UTM coordinates in AutoCAD using a lisp
- Create a surface error-free and consistent bending (MDT)
In other blogs