As the vote for 7 natural wonders, January 2008
Within one month of the start of the 7 natural wonders, This is the result of the vote during the last two days, we take this to see how the behavior in the voting is but apparently there is no reference to how it has been all month.
First ten places:
1. Cox's Bazar Beach (Bangladesh, -Asia)
2. Sundarbans Forests (India / Bangladesh, -Asia)
3. Cocos Island (Costa Rica, Central America)
4. Ganges River (India / Bangladesh, -Asia)
5. Mount Everest (Nepal, -Asia)
6. Amazon River Jungle (Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador - South America)
7. Lake Atitlán (Guatemala, Central America)
8. Volcano Pacaya (Gutemala, Central America)
9. Ha Long Bay (Vietnam, Asia)
10. Phong Nha National Park (Vietnam, Asia)
We are pleased to know that at least four of the ten pointers are from our environment, at least reviewing the reactions on an ordinary day.
Surprises and no surprises:
- The dispute for the top ten is between Asia (6), Central America (3) and South America (1), a strange conformation.
- It is understood that of the Asians, because they are very numerous and that of the Amazon jungle because there are six countries involved, but we are surprised that at least three are from Central America, considering that Internet users in these countries are not so many at a comparative level. Much depends on how in these countries campaigns have been worked to raise awareness of patriotism and the influence of international tourism.
- Regarding priorities, the amazon jungle is good, because we win six countries; With respect to Guatemala it is better that they focus on promoting one of the two, because they will hardly be able to sustain both.
- It is strange the case of Europe, where there is not much interest, the closest is in position 15, which is the rock formation Davolja Varos in Serbia!
- We are also surprised by the case of Spain, which, Sierra Nevada and that I considered Favorite is in the 67 position, let's not say that Mexico's best proposal is in the 57 position and it is not the Popocatepetl.
- As we had predicted, Peruvians should vote for a single proposal, in this case Lake Titicaca that is in position 16 or if their votes will not be dispersed without any result.
- It is curious that 6 of the 10 that are dotting are from the eastern part, Bangladesh, India, Vietnam and Nepal… of course with so many Chinese people it does not surprise us.
- The total number of candidates from our Spanish-speaking countries is 49 Proposed.
What we can expect:
The important thing is that these four candidates who are happy to be representing us remain within the first 10 by the end of February, when we will make an update on how they have walked.
Between positions 11 to 25 we have some candidates with the possibility of growing in the following month and that we would hope to maintain or improve their proximity to the top 10. These are:
- Niagara Falls, between the United States and Canada (Position 14)
- Lake Titicaca, Between Peru and Bolivia (Position 16)
- Reserve of the Platano River, In Honduras (Position 17)
- Cataratas Iguazu Falls, in Argentina (Position 18)
- Archipelago Galapagos Islands, in Ecuador (Position 20)
- Grand Canyon, United States (22 Position)
- Barrier Reef, Belize (25 Position)
- Cataract Angel Falls, In Venezuela (Position 27)
- To be updated on how the votes are being punctuated you can see this page Which is updated twice a day.
- If you want to know what happens within a month, do not forget to add us to your favorites or subscribe to this blog.
- The ones marked in red They are why I voted initially.
The Winners of 7 wonders.
Vote for lake titicaca te amooooooooooooooooooooo peru x my whole life I will be Peruvian in heart
Vote for Lake Titicaca is wonderful and for its inhabitants they are a wonder of the world
Vote for Lake Titicaca
Hi vote for the titicaca lake q is between Peru and Bolivia that sre lake deserves the first place porq is the largest lake in the world and the others are pure islands.
Because in Venezuela we have very beautiful places like the Angel Falls which is the highest and most impressive in the world and also the Archipelago of Los Roques with its blue and crystalline waters, the Gran Sabana is spectacular, the Auyantepui, Canaima, the Cave of the Guacharo Take the breath, El Pico Bolivar, look at Google these sites and see the photos you want to know, the Angel Falls must be chosen among the sevens because it is a place where Nature is still Virgin, modernity and the hand of man have not been able Alter this natural and exotic beauty.
The canyon of the colca in Arequipa Peru, is a place where you not only find nature you also find tradition in its festivals and in its suburbs. Vote for the colca and come to visit this beautiful place.
The canyon of the colca in Arequipa P
I hope that gutemala enters the 7 wonders of the world, because they are great places that many people visit and get to know ... let's go all out
CHAPINES UNTIL DEATH AND WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO FUCK HIS P *** M **** …… .AND LONG LIVE THE ROCK ADD ROOOLLLLL
LET'S GO POPOCATEPETL, KRAKATOA DO NOT COOL YOU
Guatemala is a beautiful country that is seen in its landscapes for how beautiful Guatemala is the best in the world.
Guatemala is the most beautiful place in the world, and if you think otherwise it is because you have never been to Guate, Que viva Guate !!!!!!!
I have been left with the idea that you really like this, I'm surprised that someone from Salvador is supporting landscapes that are not from their country, it's more than voting auqnue El Salvador is not nominated.
IN THE MEXICAN ALTIPLANICIE THERE ARE TWO VOLCANES
ONE IS IZTACCIHUATL WHO IN AZTEC TIMES WAS A PRINCESS WITH THE GRACE OF A FLOWER ...
THE OTHER IS POPOCATEPETL, THE WARRANT WARRIOR AND WITH MORE HONOR
AND THESE TWO VOLCANES HAVE A HISTORY OF LOVE
With the "post" I was referring to the Amazon jungle, in which Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Brazil and Ecuador are involved.
Is currently in position 6 and many say that the redeeming Christ won the previous time by the amount of Brazilian votes (not my opinion)
My country is El Salvador, although very few years I could live there.
Surely we hope the Popocatepetl wins a place, greetings
When you refer to the position, of whom ?, a question, which is your country?
It surprises me a little that you say “Azúl” when its real name is “Agua Azul Waterfalls National Park”, the truth is that I will take a good memory of Agua Azul, like the waterfall that will be left with the desire to be wonderful , but for me it will be the wonder of the wonders of the waterfalls in the world (IGUAZÚ, VICTORIA, AND NIAGARA ARE FALLS, NOT WATERFALLS)
Now it goes in the 51 post I think against the 60 of Popocatepétl. And the truth I hope they go higher because there are too many candies that I do not even know they do there.
Like the Galapagos Islands to which UNESCO has already threatened to use its status as a World Heritage site, due to the great deterioration they are suffering.
Ola bhía from Cox Bazar, which is horrendous, I think there are better bays in the world like Bahia Fundy.
I truly hope the world favors the legendary Popocatepetl,
A REAL SAMPLE OF LOVE
I did not refer in that sense to Popocatepetl, rather I said it in the sense that Blue is better positioned than Popocatepetl (53 vs. 64)
In voting there is always a certain influence from the number of internet users a country has, a bit out of patriotism, as is the case in Brazil, let's not say that in the case of Amazons, which are six countries involved, including Brazil ... it will surely win a job
Hey, but what does that have to do with anything?
The first time, the Christ Redeemer occupied the position number 67 and managed to be finalist, TODAY IS WONDER OF THE WORLD.
I do not think it appropriate, that you margines to the Popocatepetl volcano, which I consider to be a very dignified position. Taking into account that these guys did not propose to his eternal beloved Iztaccihuatl.
When Popocatepetl manages to get into those 77 stations, he already has the job assured, since it is to be expected that a volcano with a legend of such a nature is marvelous, Vesuvius will not pass since, since it is a volcano of tradition, it can not be compared to The legend, the form, the activity of the volcano Popocatepetl.
The island of Cocos is not nominated and that if I can assure you, since there are many Central American sites on the top, and can not be so close together, just BELIZE so that with its reef system can make competition to THE GREAT CORAL BARRIER
The United States comes out with HIS GRAND CANYON OR THE YELLOWSTONE.
I was leaning more toward yellowstone, which is sure to win than the grand canyon.
Bangladesh comes out nominated and that's for sure, but its wonders are incompetent compared to others, I VOTE A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE THE AMAZON THAN FOR THE GANGS
OR FOR THE BLACK FOREST THAN FOR THE SUNDARBANS
COX BAZAR DOES NOT HAVE ANY ATTRACTIVE.
I VOTED FOR THESE:
1-VICTORIA FALLS, zambia-zimbabwe AFRICA
2-YELLOWSTONE, UNITED STATES, NORTH AMERICA
3-POPOCATEPETL, Mexico, NORTH AMERICA
4-BLUE, mexico, NORTH AMERICA
5-SUMIDERO, mexico, NORTH AMERICA
6-COPPER CANNON, mexico, nortE AMERICA
7-MARIANAS, asia-united states-mexico, ASI, NORTH AMERICA
The reason I vote too much for South America is because Mexico has 4 sites proposed, Yellowstone has fascinated me forever and the Marian graves are taller than Mount Everest itself.
POPOCATEPETL AZLA LA HAND: WANTS TO BE WONDER