When you have linear objects with no thickness or filler, this seems not to be important, but sooner or later it is a can, even though in the layers (Levels) must be wisdom.
It happens that I have this property, which when filled in covers what is behind as text. In Corel DRaw was very easy, you just had to use combinations of Ctrl shift with Pageup or pagedown; Sure there are other ways to do it in CAD, let's see how I did it:
1. With Microstation V8
- Objects are selected
- Bring to front
2. With Microstation V8i Is still as limited, with the advantage that in the general properties of objects transparency can be applied.
2 With AutoCAD before 2009
- The object is selected
- Right mouse button
- Display order
- Bring to front, the send to back.
If the properties of the right mouse button have been modified, it will not be possible. It also works with Tools> Display order... if you find the Tools.
3 With AutoCAD after 2009
- Same as with previous ones, but instead of saying Display order Appears as Draw order.
4. With AutoCAD recent versions.
- You touch the object, and in the command bar you type DRAWORDER
After doing ENTER, the options that interest are selected: Front, Back, Above, Under.