Bentley Systems Spain has announced a podcast to officially launch what it has called Power Civil for Spain, a solution oriented to the Spanish market in the area of Civil Engineering, similar to PowerCivil for Latin America But with the regulations adapted to Spain.
What is Power Civil for Spain
PowerCivil, contains the necessary tools of GeoPack and other related applications to solve the main routines in the design and execution of civil infrastructure works:
Geometric design of roads, motorways, highways, waterworks, urbanization, environment, mining, airports, among others.
Features that are being announced include PowerCivil:
- Design of roads, motorways and highways
- Road infrastructure planning
- Digital model of the object-oriented terrain
- Landfill planning and earthmoving
- Longitudinal and transversal profiles
- Interactive type sections
- Interactive design of slopes
- Road Conditioning
- Measurements and volumes
- Expropriation planning
- Importing and exporting data to and from other systems
- Layout design
- Production of project plans based on Spanish standards, as well as other international standards
- Interactive Object Oriented Roundabout Design with Civil - Enhancements Module for MicroStation XM
When will be
The podcast will be on Thursday, March 26, starting at 11:30, Central European time. To do this, you must register and have conference resources available, such as Live Meeting and audio.
What can we expect
Basically the 26 event is to present the PowerCivil environment, and some of the features included in the line, you can check the complete theme on Bentley's website, there are even links to videos that speak for themselves.
|Integrated CAD platform
|Automatic Layout of Plans
|Integration with ProjectWise
In conclusion, I have a good feeling that the companies of technologies oriented to Civil Engineering are focusing on the Spanish-speaking market in a differentiated way, this is necessary not only for our cultural environment but also because the normative conditions are usually literally "another world".