I recommend taking a moment to know this blog, which is now reaching a year of operation.
I mean ConstrucGeek, The six minutes you hoped to dedicate to reading a new geofumada should be invested in this blog.
There are only two possibilities: that you realize that the CAD theme associated with engineering is not your interest, or that you end up adding it to your favorites.
To show 6 post on AutoCAD Civil 3D
- A look at AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010 - Maturity in its interface
- Tips for optimizing performance of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Manual to create a platform with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Installing AutoCAD or Civil 3D 2008 on Windows Vista 64bit
- Routine to generate a polyline from Microsoft Excel data
- Routine drawing the wide envelope of the curves of a path