Getting ready to take my daughter to the dentist, and spend a long weekend I leave some interesting links. The first are two interesting geofumables that I recommend watching carefully, and then some content for those looking for healthy readings on Friday night.
Blom, Visual Intelligence:
Pictometry is an interesting product in which, taking advantage of 3D data visualization, you can interact with images. It is possible to measure distances, heights, calculate areas and several more pirouettes, including being able to connect the system to:
- ESRI ArcGIS
- ESRI ArcIMS
- Norkarts GISline
Phidias, A little beyond photogrammetry
An interesting application made to pure MDL by PhoCAD that works with Microstation, and other Bentley products. It is possible to work on the construction of complicated buildings from images to model in 3 dimensions. a whole smoke that could be of great use in architecture, archeology, preservation of monuments, industry and criminology.
The smoke is not new but works with recent versions of Microstation.
From the big forums
- Cartesia Forum: Tricks and little known commands with AutoCAD
- Gabriel Ortiz Forum: Conversion of coordinates of TME To UTM
- HispaCAD: Talking about the AutoCAD Express tools
- Delineation Forum: The salary of the draughtsmen
10 things that other blogs tell
- Annoying why do not I tell you how to download AutoCAD with your keygen? Better avoid us many Dollars and prison.
- Possibly within a year we will have the first copy of the achievements of La Collaborative Geomatics.
- The new one came out Version of KMLer And incidentally give us an interesting map of South America.
- Another layer for Google Maps, Now the webcam.
- WebGenome aims to map the network
- AutoCAD 2008 with Linux, it seems that it is possible to do it.
- Google Earth updates some images of northern Spain
- If God had had Facebook, an allusion to creation
- Installing ArcSDE for PostgreSQL
- Updated The plugin to connect AutoCAD with Google Earth